- Shipping & Delivery
- Grief Watch offers a variety of shipping methods for you to choose from upon check out. Orders generally ship within two business days of order placement. Custom orders, such as custom embroidery, personalized announcements and t-shirts, may take longer to ship. Large bulk orders may also take a week or so to ship. Business days are Monday through Friday. We are closed on all major holidays.
- We will do our best to ship rush orders, such as UPS Next Day Air, received by noon will out that business day. If you absolutely need your product to arrive by a certain date and are concerned about which shipping method to choose, feel free to contact us in the office to so that we can assist you at (503) 284-7426.
- Once your order leaves our facility we have no control over the delivery time or date, regardless of the shipping method. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries caused by the delivering company, weather related issues, or other extraneous circumstances.
- We use UPS or United States Postal Service as our carrier options.
- Privacy & Security
- Your visit to Griefwatch.com and the items that you choose to view or purchase within are your business. Any surveys, questionnaires or information collected in the order forms within this website are either for the purpose of producing your personal order, or the ongoing attempt to keep the resources and information that we make available to you current and needed.
- We have chosen to secure our website with one of the leaders in the security business Thawte. If you would like more information about our secure socket layer please view a copy of our certificate here: View the Grief Watch SSL Certificate
- Returns & Replacements
- If you are dissatisfied with the product you have purchased from our company, and it is still in unused condition, you may return or exchange your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. In the case of a defective item, we would be happy to exchange it for a new one. Please contact our office at (503) 284-7426 or email@example.com before returning a package.
- Personal orders paid by credit or debit card are accepted securely through our website or by phone. If you prefer to pay by check or money order, you may print an order form through the Downloads section of our website, fill it out completely and ledgibly, and mail it in along with your payment.
- Professional orders may be placed via our website, fax, phone, email or mail. We do accept company issued Purchase Orders; the terms are net 30 unless an alternate arrangement has been made with our office. If you wish to place an order by Purchase Order through our website, please set up an account through our website site, then contact us to have us enable our website to accept Purchase Orders from your company. Once we have enabled that option, Purchase Order will become an available billing option at check out.
- If you are a return customer who has placed previous orders, you can quickly reorder a past order by logging into your My Account page.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Grief Watch accepts all major credit or debit cards, checks, money orders, or cashiers checks.
- We offer discounts for bulk purchases on the majority of products that we produce here at Grief Watch. The discounted rates can be view in the upper right corner of the product page. If you are placing a bulk order that is considerably larger in number than the lowest bulk rate shown, you may want to contact our office to see if a deeper discount is available.
- While we do offer discounts on products that we produce, we are not able to offer bulk discounts on products that we sell but do not produce.
- Promotions may be offered from time to time either on the home page of our website or through our newsletter. If you would like to sign up for our newsletter you can do so by entering your email address in the box at the bottom of this page and pressing subscribe.
- Viewing Orders
- To view recent orders, click on My Account in the very top right of any page on our site. Log in using your email address and password. Your recent orders will be visible in the center of the page. To view older orders click on My Orders on the left side of the page.
- Updating Account Information
- To update your account information, click on My Account in the very top right of any page on our site. Log in using your email address and password. You can update your email address or change your password by clicking on Account Information on the left side of the page. To manage your billing and shipping addresses, click on Address Book on the left side of the page.
Cry when you want to...
laugh when you can!